Booking is now open for Refugee Tales 2018
If the “Click Here” graphic doesn’t appeal to you Click Here to Book.
If you are new to Refugee Tales have a good look at the route & the programme here.
Refugee Tales are walking over 5 days from St Albans to London ~ Friday 6 July to Wednesday 11 July
- Accommodation in community and parish halls, including the night of Friday 6 July i.e. the night before the main walk.
Women and men will have separate accommodation.
Please bring sleeping bag and mattress.
- Three meals a day, except for dinner on Wednesday 11 July
- Led walks by experienced walk leaders every day.
- Lunchtime talks on every day.
- Entry to all the evening events except the final event at the British Library on Wednesday 11 July.
If walkers would like to attend the final event they will need to purchase tickets separately from the British Library.
The link will be posted here when available.
We welcome walkers for the week, the weekend or individual days.
We do not wish to discourage anyone from joining us on financial grounds.
If you would like to join us but the cost is not affordable please get in touch with us.
We may be able to help.
Please contact: email@example.com for details.
When tickets are sold out, please contact us to be placed on the waiting list: firstname.lastname@example.org